Hello Fit Golfers! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel, and click the link below to get 15% off your own RUKKET SPORTS golf net!
This week I will be showing you some of the best medicine ball exercises that you can do at the gym to improve your golf swing. Develop rotary power, upper/lower body separation, and core control with these exercises.
My partner this week is Alex Phillips, World Long Drive Competitor! Follow her on Instagram and Twitter (@aphilaphil) to watch her smash the ball all over the world!
Med Ball Exercises For Golf:
- Medball Half Kneeling Bounce Passes
- Medball Squat to Side Toss
- Medball Half Kneeling Side Toss
- Medball Kneeling Side Toss
- Medball Situp and Throw
- Medball Dissasociation Turns
- Medball Dissasociation Single Leg Turns
- Medball Ball Slams
- Medball Side to Side Ball Slams